WORRIED IN HIDE??

Kelly71

Location (City and/or State)
london ontario canada
Hi All,
Just also am worried that my little guy with the 3 inch shell spends alot of time in his half a log resin hide? Now he does come out to eat etc., but he is not one to say walk around his home or bath? I have seen him at the front of the log hide? Is that ok? I just wondered am worried about him getting the UVB 5.0 high output light? Thanks

mtdavis254817

10 Year Member!
Hatchlings will spend a lot of time staying out of sight from potential predators. What are the temps and humidity like. Can you post a picture

Kelly71

Location (City and/or State)
london ontario canada
Hi,
Thanks everything is fine now. lol He is back in the hide ate some more. It is 75% and 83 in the med spot of course hotter right under the light and cooler at the cool end. Who knew poo? lol One other thing he is funny about is his multi vits? When I put them on he does not eat as much and I know it is better for him to eat the Mazuri Repltile pellets ( I make them soft ) I put them on the veggs or beside them ( he will take a couple bites of them that way ). But do you think, I feed him twice a day they get dry with the lights. One time no greens,veggs and just put the soft pellets down so he has no choice but to eat them? Thanks