WTB Tortoise Enclosure

barrierom

Location (City and/or State)
Wanaque, New jersey
I'm looking for a good enclosed tortoise enclosure, i will be housing my well started juvenile indoors for about 7 months and need a good enclosure that i can control humidity because i do not want my tort to have pyramiding. i dont need something huge just like 3x2 or 4x2 to get it started. please contact me with any info or if you know any good links let me know. i was looking at the zoomed and artivivum ones but i dont feel like ill be able to get 80 percent humidity with them. please any help would be appreciated

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I'm looking for a good enclosed tortoise enclosure, i will be housing my well started juvenile indoors for about 7 months and need a good enclosure that i can control humidity because i do not want my tort to have pyramiding. i dont need something huge just like 3x2 or 4x2 to get it started. please contact me with any info or if you know any good links let me know. i was looking at the zoomed and artivivum ones but i dont feel like ill be able to get 80 percent humidity with them. please any help would be appreciated
What tortoise species?

Contact @Markw84 for the best enclosures made, but still at a reasonable price.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My tortoise partner kept an eye on craigslist.com and was able to pick up some used Vision enclosures reasonably. Here's what they look like:

vision cage 7-18-20.jpg