Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
wellington said:
Lighten up people. Everyone, that knows the people of this forum, knows coming on here asking that kind of question is going to get those kind of answers. I don't think any of us has a gun pointed at their head. If you lighten up, I think you would get the swing of the posters. Of course the person is going to do what they want, duh. She hasn't gotten it, right? Not taking to many of us seriously. BTW, I am a mother of a fifteen year old. Something like this, i wouldn't care. Now try talking him into drinking, going to a party, doing drugs, or anything else along those lines, well then we would have big problems.

Pretty much the same here. In fact there were times I was the one pushing the kids into getting a reptile. If they came home with one it was ok, it was only if I came home with one that trouble started.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
wellington said:
Lighten up people. Everyone, that knows the people of this forum, knows coming on here asking that kind of question is going to get those kind of answers. I don't think any of us has a gun pointed at their head. If you lighten up, I think you would get the swing of the posters. Of course the person is going to do what they want, duh. She hasn't gotten it, right? Not taking to many of us seriously. BTW, I am a mother of a fifteen year old. Something like this, i wouldn't care. Now try talking him into drinking, going to a party, doing drugs, or anything else along those lines, well then we would have big problems.

Who are you talking to here?

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I like the idea of convincing a friend to get it. I rescued two Sulcata's not because I wanted to take on the care of two, but because I already figured out who I could talk into adopting one. I can be persuasive and it turned out in my favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.