Yay Calypso is here

MAB

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
My daughter, turning sixteen, is the proud new owner of a 5 mo old Mt. Zagros Greek Tortoise. Many thanks to Tim
and Robin for getting her here safely, and walking us through the first time owner jitters. We won't know he or she for a bit yet, but we've named her Calypso and if we have to change it, so be it...She's absolutely adorable and a
big eater. Temps have not been too difficult to maintain, but we do have to be vigilant about the humidity at least for now. The forum has been invaluable not only in setting up her habitat, she's in a 36 X 29 bookcase for now...we will have something bigger built for her, but also with just general diet, care etc. Again thanks to Tim for letting me barrage him with emails the first two days, and this great forum. Happy trails from Tucson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
My daughter, turning sixteen, is the proud new owner of a 5 mo old Mt. Zagros Greek Tortoise. Many thanks to Tim
and Robin Beard for getting her here safely, and walking us through the first time owner jitters. We won't know he or she for a bit yet, but we've named her Calypso and if we have to change it, so be it...She's absolutely adorable and a
big eater. Temps have not been too difficult to maintain, but we do have to be vigilant about the humidity at least for now. The forum has been invaluable not only in setting up her habitat, she's in a 36 X 29 bookcase for now...we will have something bigger built for her, but also with just general diet, care etc. Again thanks to Tim for letting me barrage him with emails the first two days, and this great forum. Happy trails from Tucson.
Welcome to the forum, Calypso. :)
yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Tim/Robin (that's their name here on the Forum) are members here and you couldn't do better getting your new baby from them.