Year old Redfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas, yeehaw
I love him so much, but I only have room for one tortoise in the coming school year so I've decided to keep my sulcata...

Sgt. Pepper is a Year old Redfoot, excellent health :] Just PM me and we can discuss further.
SDC10285.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Oh Dutton...I am so sorry you had to make that decision...

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Sorry to hear this and I hope Sgt. Pepper find a loving new home. How big is Wall-e now? Are you going off to college?

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Texas, yeehaw
tortoisenerd said:
Sorry to hear this and I hope Sgt. Pepper find a loving new home. How big is Wall-e now? Are you going off to college?

Not college yet, more about clutter in my room, and 2 tortoises take alot of room. And using any other room in the house is out of the question. Eventually I would have to because of college.
Wall-e is growing! :] carapace is just about 3 1/2

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Awesome that he's growing and sorry to hear you are getting squeezed out. A Sulcata in college will be tough if you go the traditional dorm route (let alone probably not allowed)! Wow.

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Texas, yeehaw
tortoisenerd said:
Awesome that he's growing and sorry to hear you are getting squeezed out. A Sulcata in college will be tough if you go the traditional dorm route (let alone probably not allowed)! Wow.

no, he will be staying on our 6 and a half acres of land....taken care of by my parents...And they lived happily ever after.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Great! I didn't know that...one lucky tortoise. At my house we talk about buying a house so we can create a weed yard for Trevor. I feel bad keeping him cooped up even though he has quite the large/nice enclosure.

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Texas, yeehaw
tortoisenerd said:
Great! I didn't know that...one lucky tortoise. At my house we talk about buying a house so we can create a weed yard for Trevor. I feel bad keeping him cooped up even though he has quite the large/nice enclosure.

same. Wall-e get spoiled when I took him outside during the spring to eat all the fresh green grass. Its all dead now so there is no point. I'll build him an outdoor enclosure soon enough though.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
Since there are a lot of people looking for red foots, it might help Pepper to put up some more info on him. Like weight in grams, SCL, more specific age, who produced him, etc.

Sorry you have to go down to one.

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Texas, yeehaw
Meg90 said:
Since there are a lot of people looking for red foots, it might help Pepper to put up some more info on him. Like weight in grams, SCL, more specific age, who produced him, etc.

Sorry you have to go down to one.

Thanks, I will do. Right now I'm really looking for someone around town here who wants him because I'd rather not ship him. Even though thats how I got him. I don't like the risk. you know?

jjentzsch

5 Year Member
DuttonWebb said:
I love him so much, but I only have room for one tortoise in the coming school year so I've decided to keep my sulcata...

Sgt. Pepper is a Year old Redfoot, excellent health :] Just PM me and we can discuss further.
SDC10285.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.