Yellow Footed Christmas Eggs

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Sally Four Legs, just finished covering 6 eggs. Today is day 91 in the incubator for the last clutch which was 6 eggs also, a couple of these seem to be a little larger than the earlier eggs. she is still young and the male is even younger. this is the 5th clutch from her, as of today no hatchlings yet.

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
How wonderful! I'm over here pacing as my Redfoot is nesting and hopefully dropping eggs at this moment. I can hear scratching and digging. This will be my first clutch. I didn't intend for this, I acquired her a few weeks ago and she came in this "condition". LOL

I'm crossing my fingers for a high hatch rate! What do you use to incubate?

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Sulcata_Sandy said:
How wonderful! I'm over here pacing as my Redfoot is nesting and hopefully dropping eggs at this moment. I can hear scratching and digging. This will be my first clutch. I didn't intend for this, I acquired her a few weeks ago and she came in this "condition". LOL

I'm crossing my fingers for a high hatch rate! What do you use to incubate?
I bought the exo terra one that heats and cools if necessary, it's small and the readout is not the actual temp, but once you figure out how much the difference is it holds the temps steady. I'm happy with it for what I do, I'm not a breeder per-say but when Sally started laying eggs and I had room for a male, I found a young one and he is catching up with her in size. Good Luck with your Redfoot.