You got a couple YF babies?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Aw...congratulations! They're awfully cute. I have one of your babies' siblings. We'll have to compare photos and war stories as they grow.

rebeccalynn1208

Aw...congratulations! They're awfully cute. I have one of your babies' siblings. We'll have to compare photos and war stories as they grow.

Haha for sure! Now it's time to stock up on all the yummies they're gonna need! Any suggestions?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't feed my lemon drop any differently from the other babies here, with the exception, I occasionally give him a super worm or a bit of moistened dry cat food. Dark leafy greens, edible plants and leaves, weeds and grasses.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I don't feed my lemon drop any differently from the other babies here, with the exception, I occasionally give him a super worm or a bit of moistened dry cat food. Dark leafy greens, edible plants and leaves, weeds and grasses.
Dont you feed your reds and yellows fruit?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yeah, I do. I should have added that. I am also feeding a baby Manouria and he gets the same diet as the lemon drop.

rebeccalynn1208

Alrighty sounds good. A minute ago I caught one of them munching on a bit of kale. It was super cute :D