Young Greeks??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Sometimes it's hard to tell with the testudo hatchlings. Let's see if @HermanniChris can tell what they are. It might help us I.D. them if we knew more about them.

Be sure to sit them in some warm water at least once a day to keep them hydrated.

Maddhippy

UK
Sometimes it's hard to tell with the testudo hatchlings. Let's see if @HermanniChris can tell what they are. It might help us I.D. them if we knew more about them.

Be sure to sit them in some warm water at least once a day to keep them hydrated.
I have been letting them sit in warm water and they have access to water in their table.. One of them seems to be very active while the other just hides in it's shell, it will wake up and eat and be active for half an hour or so then go dig in a corner and stay there for a few hours..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's pretty much the status quo for hatchlings.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Definitely Greek hatchlings without a doubt. Would need to see them cleaned up a bit to be able to tell subspecies. Definitely not T. g. ibera though.

Maddhippy

UK
Great :) I will give them a clean up tomorrow, is there any particular part I should photograph to help with ID??