Yummy breakfast!

Floof

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Good morning, TFO! (Hey, it's still morning on the west coast... for 2 more minutes!) It's been quite some time since I've shared pics of my own torts, so here's a couple quick pics I snapped of my big baby while he chowed on breakfast today

This meal consisted of Repashy Grassland Grazer (the brown pasty gel stuff) and dried grass/hay on a bed of collard greens and endive. He approves!

walterfood1.jpg
walterfood2.jpg

And you know, after 3.5 years with this wonderful shelled friend, I STILL haven't decided on a name. Now that I KNOW he's a boy, I've begun tentatively calling him "Walter"... What do you think?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Cute tortoise. Walter is a nice name, he looks like a Simon to me. :)

Kenno

5 Year Member
Southern California
Got any good names from your ancestors? My family tree has Ebeneezer, Ezekiel, Henry, Rhoda, Patience, Prudence, and plenty more.

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Interesting idea! Unfortunately, I know very few of them--Garnet, Virgil, and William about sum it up

kdub

Clearwater, FL
Good morning, TFO! (Hey, it's still morning on the west coast... for 2 more minutes!) It's been quite some time since I've shared pics of my own torts, so here's a couple quick pics I snapped of my big baby while he chowed on breakfast today

This meal consisted of Repashy Grassland Grazer (the brown pasty gel stuff) and dried grass/hay on a bed of collard greens and endive. He approves!

View attachment 110688
View attachment 110689

And you know, after 3.5 years with this wonderful shelled friend, I STILL haven't decided on a name. Now that I KNOW he's a boy, I've begun tentatively calling him "Walter"... What do you think?
That first pic where he is looking at the camera is super cute! My vote for a name is Iggy. I don't know why, it just came to me lol