Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Interesting...

I get a newsletter from the Sacramento Turtle & Tortoise club and the advice she gives her readers about an escaped tortoise is to go looking in a north-westerly direction.

I love happy endings.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Yeah, Yvonne, but Zeus went in a southwesterly direction. And, the OP is now noticing that Zeus keeps going in some same direction everytime she walks him. I'll ask her what direction that is.
Yvonne G said:
Interesting...

I get a newsletter from the Sacramento Turtle & Tortoise club and the advice she gives her readers about an escaped tortoise is to go looking in a north-westerly direction.

I love happy endings.

This is very interesting to me. Please tell me what direction he keeps going in as you walk him. Thanks.
ICUSleeping said:
So here's a little update ...Zeus is happy and healthy very responsive to me, eating good...but the main reason for this update is because he is doing something very interesting...since I've gotten him back I've been basicly walking him everyday seeing what he does and I've noticed everyday he goes in the same direction...me and my husband said we'll go a little further everyday and see where he goes but its s/w...kinda interesting ...maybe he will take me everywhere he went ;)...but I love my little guy and im glad he's home! And in perfect condition

BK-JAY

5 Year Member
Brooklyn New York
I love a story with a happy ending Im so happy for you and Zeus

ICUSleeping said:
So here's a little update ...Zeus is happy and healthy very responsive to me, eating good...but the main reason for this update is because he is doing something very interesting...since I've gotten him back I've been basicly walking him everyday seeing what he does and I've noticed everyday he goes in the same direction...me and my husband said we'll go a little further everyday and see where he goes but its s/w...kinda interesting ...maybe he will take me everywhere he went ;)...but I love my little guy and im glad he's home! And in perfect condition
I think you should start him off were you stopped him off the day before. For 40 days and see where he whines up it really would make a good movie. Im sure everyone on TF would wanna see it

Status
Not open for further replies.