Zoo Sanctuary Set Up

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
https://limaohio.craigslist.org/pet/5140263208.html

So I talked to this person about purchasing(rescuing) this female 3 toed not far from where I live. Said they acquired it from a Zoo Sanctuary and this is exactly how they told her to set up the Indoor Enclosure for a supposedly 20 year old Box Turtle. Lady wants to sell everything $200(which is crazy) So sad. I tried everything to convince here the set up is wrong but she's not budging.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How in the world does this person not see the poor turtle has no room to walk. They may have told her to set it up that way, but I don't think they said to do it in such a small, very small enclosure. So sad that some people are such idiots that they can't see what should be common sense.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I sent a no nonsense emai. Maybe it will rattle a brain, if there is one and get them to reconsider not only the enclosure, but to lower their price so the poor thing can get a better home. Keep an eye on the ad

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
I am with you, I feel so bad. I even sent a picture of my outdoor enclosure to maybe show her what kind of home she could have. Must be about money.