1,000,000 Posts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
I would like to thank everyone here for helping me go insane for tortoise care :)
I would like to thank @mike taylor for being a big help when it came to setting up my backyard for my sully. He helped me move and stack my cinder blocks, helped with the framing, and all by him self wired up my heater and thermostat. I don't know squat about electrical work so I would have been at a complete loss without him. Thanks again brother!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Thank you Josh for sharing your vision of this forum with us all. I think we have the best members that any forum could have. You have done a fantastic job and you always try to fix any problems that comes up quickly.
Although I could list a bunch of members, that mean a lot to me, I have to give my vote to @Tom. Although I found this forum a little too late to grow my leopard Tatum smooth, if it weren't for Tom's threads and the many pm's from me he answered, him going above and beyond to help, even giving me his number, I don't know how well I would have done and how well I would have been able to handle the stress I was having caring for the little bugger I waited so long to have. Again, thank you Tom and everyone for making this such a great place to be.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
@Josh, can you tell how much the members really care for each other. They can't even stick to the (one entry per member). Either that they are just a bunch of Rebels :p:D

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Josh
Thank you for the great Site and all the help and up dates for my I phone and to keep it working .
Yvonne
For the help and all the great ideas to help my torts and most of all to get RST to stop saying " Dude " :)
@russian/ Sulcata/ Tortoise
For stopping the " Dude "
And to all the great people I met in Nov. at the reptile show !

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Josh
Thank you for the great Site and all the help and up dates for my I phone and to keep it working .
Yvonne
For the help and all the great ideas to help my torts and most of all to get RST to stop saying " Dude " :)
whats wrong with that word?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Josh
Yvonne
Don't forget RST is the tort lovers of tomarrow !

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I would like to thank everyone here for helping me go insane for tortoise care :)
I would like to thank @mike taylor for being a big help when it came to setting up my backyard for my sully. He helped me move and stack my cinder blocks, helped with the framing, and all by him self wired up my heater and thermostat. I don't know squat about electrical work so I would have been at a complete loss without him. Thanks again brother!
Thanks for the thanks! Haha Thanks@Newt swinger for letting us bully you! Like you could stop us! Right Kevin, Ken, and Jacqui? Haha

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Poor newt swinger. I haven't seen any green house pictures .

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Man its tough to single out just one person. I'd like to thank lots of people. So many have offered kindness, friendship and support over the years. I don't even want to list everyone, because I know I'll leave someone out. I have hundreds of pages of PMs from people I'm happy to call friends now. So many that I've gotten to meet in person, like Josh, Maggie, JD, Tyler, Neal, Grandpa, Whitney, Carol, Melissa, David and Barb.You all know who you are. And how do you even make a list without thanking our founder and host, Josh? For those who have not met Josh, he is a very humble and kind person. A pleasure to converse with and be around. He founded and maintains this forum and he's a really nice guy too.

Still... When I consider this all, one name stands out. @Yvonne G. In the past I've called her words and manner, eloquent and graceful. I don't have the words, eloquence or grace to describe her wonderfulness. In the past she has admonished me to stop complimenting her, and she is humble and grounded to her core. So many times during my numerous troll run ins, she has contacted me, calmed me and stopped me from getting myself banned from this forum. She's been my reluctant and unwitting tortoise forum mentor in so many ways. I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person a few times now and she's just as wonderful in person as she is here on the forum, even though she doesn't think so. If a person could choose their family, I would choose Yvonne.

Glad to know you all, and thanks to everyone who makes up this community.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
i would also like to nominate @Yvonne G for being so nice and once she sent me elephant grass seeds when i was still i very new member. i hope one day i will be able to meet Yvonne and i can see all her tortoises and maybe she can give me a few of them. :)
You are asking for free torts every possible chance you can find.....I thought you are happy with your Swag?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.