150lb. Sulcata new environment what temp to keep new house ?

Kevn Horton

Location (City and/or State)
Tehachapi, ca
comments................I was told I needed an area for my Tortoise to get more humidity so I build this gazebo over the weekend with the indoor pool and changed my sprinklers to 3 times a day for 4 min .....Tortoise has yet to go in it but my bulldog loves it

Kevn Horton

Tehachapi, ca
DSCF2292.JPG
I'm sorry Kevn. We are probably all bumming you out. Its just that we all dig big sulcatas and especially a female one that is much larger than normal. The largeness of sulcatas is one of the most appealing things about them.

Your tortoise is a great looking tortoise, and I hope you enjoy having it around for many years regardless of the weight or sex.
not bumming me out I love this baby no matter what she/he is I never get tired of feeding and watching check out the new gazebo I built over the weekend

SULCY

NEW YORK
He will go in mine likes to sit in his water tub and soak. As far as the night box goes I built one as per Tom's instructions and it works fantastic. I live in NY and we have 0 to minus 0 degree days in the winter and it keeps him nice and warm. You may as well just bite the bullet and either build it now or wind up building one later.