2 YEAR OLD FACEOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
My wifes grandson came over today and he always wants to see the " turtles ". I slid the glass open and they came running to check him out face to face. I was just talking to my wife about coloring the tip of his nose red, maybe next time he will get a nibble

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
That's a beautiful grandson you've got there! I vote for strawberry in his fingers rather than red on his perfect nose.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
TotallyRad said:
How old are the rads pictured there?

The biggest is about 3 1/2 to 4 years old and the smaller one is about 2 yrs old. Hows your lil one doing

X TORTOISE---MAD X said:
Great picture :)

Thank you, havent seen any pics of your 2 lately. Im thinking its about time:D

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Utah
That is great!!! I love how interested kids are about Torts Turtles and the like!! I'm waiting for my 5 year old to wake up and help me with a Sunday soak for Eloise it is great though to be able to teach them and share with them such amazing little creatures.

TotallyRad

5 Year Member
They look sooo big! :) My little girl is doing great! been eating everyday but only greens so far. Will try to get a good mix or mazuri and chopped greens next week. Still waiting for my mvb but shouldnt be too much longer.
I will post more pictures on wednesday making it a week with me. :D

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Love the shirt! Seems totally appropriate! :)

Oh and the tortoises are gorgeous too.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Tom said:

LOL I didn't notice the shirt until you mentioned it:)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Yellow Turtle said:
Your radiatas are amazing. They look very brave.

They come running when I open up the glass

Eloise said:
That is great!!! I love how interested kids are about Torts Turtles and the like!! I'm waiting for my 5 year old to wake up and help me with a Sunday soak for Eloise it is great though to be able to teach them and share with them such amazing little creatures.

I keep a good eye on that lil guy when hes around the torts, he is very interested

Tom said:

Thank you, I didnt even notice the shirt until I looked at the pic after I posted it

Len said:
A great pic of two of my most favorite things, tortoises and grand kids.

Ya me to,,,,,,

TotallyRad said:
They look sooo big! :) My little girl is doing great! been eating everyday but only greens so far. Will try to get a good mix or mazuri and chopped greens next week. Still waiting for my mvb but shouldnt be too much longer.
I will post more pictures on wednesday making it a week with me. :D

Radiated love Mushrooms to

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
What enclosure are you using? I'm debating on some animal plastics cages for winter/indoor for adults to babies and everything in between. We like the idea they can stack and still have the MVB bulbs inside at 24" height cages.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
coastal said:
What enclosure are you using? I'm debating on some animal plastics cages for winter/indoor for adults to babies and everything in between. We like the idea they can stack and still have the MVB bulbs inside at 24" height cages.

That cage is a 4 foot Neodesha cage, they work great. The main reason I got it was to keep my cat out. Im sure you have heard of them Neodesha NPI plastics. These dont stack on top of each other but they do have a rack you can buy from them. They use to make 6 ft cages but they dont anymore. You can still find used ones, Im sure in your area especially. These will last forever. I think the 4 ft cage cost 365.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.