21 year old sulcata (rescue)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
~ Talked with an old friend today who purchased this sulcata tortoise in 2007 as a hatchling that was about three or four weeks old. I know because i went with her to get it. Basically due to hard times she is needing it relocated. I am unsure if it is a male or female. I am going to pick it up either tomorrow or possibly Saturday. We are fortunate that we have several great sources to take these tortoises that are located here in SW Florida. Unfortunately we get many and it seems to be increasing. Thought i would share, if anyone needs to relocate any tortoises we have great sources here in SW Florida, USA that are willing to take almost any size and condition.

~ If you need to contact us please feel free to e-mail at [email protected].

~ The best and most expeditious way is thru Facebook messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/ALDABRAMAN

IMG_3395.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
~ Talked with an old friend today who purchased this sulcata tortoise in 2007 as a hatchling that was about three or four weeks old. I know because i went with her to get it. Basically due to hard times she is needing it relocated. I am unsure if it is a male or female. I am going to pick it up either tomorrow or possibly Saturday. We are fortunate that we have several great sources to take these tortoises that are located here in SW Florida. Unfortunately we get many and it seems to be increasing. Thought i would share, if anyone needs to relocate any tortoises we have great sources here in SW Florida, USA that are willing to take almost any size and condition.

~ If you need to contact us please feel free to e-mail at [email protected].

~ The best and most expeditious way is thru Facebook messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/ALDABRAMAN

View attachment 244125

Awesome and beautiful tortoise Greg.....:)