6" Russian Female Escaped Dam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
I think I see how she escaped. She climbed up that tree in the corner. Glad to see she is back.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
grogansilver said:
:tort: "Update" ( the Female has Been found!!!!!) 3 houses up the block, "man" can she travel! still heavy and in great health too. Back together again! "shoot i almost made it :(

That's great! Love it when that happens. How did you find her again?

grogansilver

5 Year Member
A neighbor brought her back to me after seeing her the tortoise in the middle of the street next to the lady's drive way and when the women came out and was getting ready to leave she had look down and there was the tortoise. The lady who is a neighbor had remembered earlier that I came to her earlier in the week when I first lost my tortoise to let her know I was missing a tortoise and could she keep a look out. Just put it this way that tortoise was about 5 feet from going into the deep woods of Narnia which she would of disappeared for ever and never to be found again that's how big the area was! But I'm glad she was caught and I am happy shes back. :)

yagyujubei said:
I think I see how she escaped. She climbed up that tree in the corner. Glad to see she is back.
No! She escaped through a lower part of the structure that was poorly put together

As seen in this picture.View attachment 10996View attachment 10997

Last edited by a moderator:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
great to hear

grogansilver

5 Year Member
dmmj, you were right when you said (The rain should bring her out, it often does).well i keep thinking about what you said hoping for the best i was searcking after those rains and she did come out! not where i exspected but it was good enough! well any away thank you for the inspirational advice all of you bye, Anthony. (grogansilver).

Status
Not open for further replies.