9 week old baby help

Tlynnxx

Location (City and/or State)
Fort McMurray
Hi I just finally got home with my 9 week old babies. Just wondering what I should do for the night time. The room is pretty warm like really warm usually 23-25°C as I have a propane heater because the regular vent doesnt give off enough to warm the room (its an addition) should I use my ceramic heat lamp for them its just a heater no light. What would be ideal for night. I got the humidity but cant find much about temp at night ? also any other advice for a 2 month of baby redfoot I'd love to hear what worked for you!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Hi I just finally got home with my 9 week old babies. Just wondering what I should do for the night time. The room is pretty warm like really warm usually 23-25°C as I have a propane heater because the regular vent doesnt give off enough to warm the room (its an addition) should I use my ceramic heat lamp for them its just a heater no light. What would be ideal for night. I got the humidity but cant find much about temp at night ? also any other advice for a 2 month of baby redfoot I'd love to hear what worked for you!
I keep mine at 84-86F day and night. Which I believe is around 28C. If you get a thermostat for your CHE you can run it 24/7 and it will only kick on when the temperature drops below what you set it at.

Tlynnxx

Fort McMurray
I keep mine at 84-86F day and night. Which I believe is around 28C. If you get a thermostat for your CHE you can run it 24/7 and it will only kick on when the temperature drops below what you set it at.
Okay great thank you so much! I didn't know that was a thing. Im in Canada do you know of any that sell in Canada or on Amazon Canada? I don't even know what to look for ?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga