911 dog bite

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessicasully

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
A dog got into my outdoor cage and got one of my babies in her mouth im ast the pet hospital right now.....i feel so bad I thought the lid was on good but the doug got it off

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry. Hope the babe is okay. Those darn dogs. They can figure anything out if they want to bad enough. Keep us posted.

jessicasully

5 Year Member
San Diego
Thank you everyone. my baby is ok i have to give him injections and these cream for the punchers.... but he is up and walking around

jessicasully

5 Year Member
San Diego
DrewsLife727 said:
Was it your dog?

no not my dog... But now I'm worried his back legs are sliding out I don't know if they are sore or if there is a issue! Been crying all day. And now I'm really scared!

jessicasully

5 Year Member
San Diego
Laura said:
are there wounds? damage?
do you have him on a good substrate with traction? is he just resting?

There is no substrate because of the wounds but when i put him on a towel its still the same. I went back to the Dr he said its just inflammation so i got meds for that. i hope he will be ok

Livingstone said:
Holy sh!t!!!

I am so sorry. Please don't let it suffer.

he has pain meds now and the dr says its just inflammation and that he should be back to normal

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
jessicasully said:
Zamric said:
So sorry to hear this! Wich one was it?

Ruffles! he weight was 123 grams and they where born July 28 does that sound about right?

I'm not sure, Mine weigh 135gm and is 20 months and 157 gm at 14 months but they are small for thier age.

jessicasully

5 Year Member
San Diego
Zamric said:
jessicasully said:
Zamric said:
So sorry to hear this! Wich one was it?

Ruffles! he weight was 123 grams and they where born July 28 does that sound about right?

I'm not sure, Mine weigh 135gm and is 20 months and 157 gm at 14 months but they are small for thier age.

Oh ok well he is 7 months.... I fed him last night and he ate so thats good

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I am so sorry that this happened to your baby. I hope it continues to get better.

Do you know who the dog belongs to? Maybe you can get the owner to foot the vet bill or at least get them to keep their dog from hurting someone else's pet.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
Sorry about your little guy hope he feels better soon. Our Rat terrier got ahold of our desert tortoise at one point and he made it thru fine. I am sure your little guy will do great too. Breathe, relax, and check on your little one often.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, wish i could help you. i know the feeling. i wish your baby the best! you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.