99% completed set up for Redfoots

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsross1970

5 Year Member
I hope this video comes through for everyone to enjoy. I set this up for three sub-adult redfoots. I know I have to put up atleast one if not two more layers of wall brick. That and I was thinking about putting a few more river stones in the stream to help cover up the liner. But other than that I think it is finally done. Enjoy and please send me some feedback. :D
I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trh5RcOm-mY

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Northwest FL
That is an awsome enclosure! Second layers of brick is a good idea. Other than that it looks fantastic! I expecially love the stream!
Keep up the good work!!;)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Looks incredible!! I am so jealous of all the creativity on this forum :p

rsross1970

5 Year Member
It all started with the wall bricks that my sister was going to throw away. I took them and ...I just couldn't stop designing the set up. I think it drove my wife crazy sometimes. Look around on whats around your yard and in the area. You might be suprised on what you can come up with. I got my idea from another ( Terryo ) on this forum. I love her set up for her redfoot. I can't wait to put the redfoots I have being sent to me in this set up. But thank you for your great comment. I will be putting up more pics and videos as I go.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
O.K. you guys have to stop posting your enclosures for your Redfoots. :D Dale is getting jealous that he doesn't have a stream in his enclosure. :p That is one of the prettiest enclosures for a Redfoots that I've seen yet. They're going to love it. Post more pictures when they get to go in it. :)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
rsross1970 said:
It all started with the wall bricks that my sister was going to throw away. I took them and ...I just couldn't stop designing the set up. I think it drove my wife crazy sometimes. Look around on whats around your yard and in the area. You might be suprised on what you can come up with. I got my idea from another ( Terryo ) on this forum. I love her set up for her redfoot. I can't wait to put the redfoots I have being sent to me in this set up. But thank you for your great comment. I will be putting up more pics and videos as I go.

Your enclosure is fantastic! I especially love the driftwood. I don't know how big your RF's are, but be careful with the rocks along the stream and the pond. When I first did mine, I had rocks like yours, and Pio tried to climb over the rocks and he fell a few times, so I had to take them away and put moss along the stream. Please keep the pictures coming. Everything looks great.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
What a great looking enclosure, I really like the stream!
Would you mind listing the plants you have in there?
Thinking of finally getting around to setting an enclosure up for our
2 redfoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.