A few pics of some of our nontortoise family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
WE have 6 dogs and 4 cats, 18 months to 15 years, Here a few of them.---Some people call them unwanted animals we call them family.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This computer is really starting to bug me. I drafted and posted a nice reply to your thread and it got eaten up. I get an all white screen with "done" down at the bottom, but when I look back at the thread, my post is in never-never land!

What I said was, I really like your 4-legged family. I especially like the "dappled" doxie - mama dog. Reason I like her is the white on the front. It makes her looks pretty classy.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Beautiful pictures!
They all are amazing but I really like the one with Rocket and Kasey doing the Matrix and I love the pic of the mama and the babies :D
Thanks for sharing and do not hesitate to post more!

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
emysemys said:
This computer is really starting to bug me. I drafted and posted a nice reply to your thread and it got eaten up. I get an all white screen with "done" down at the bottom, but when I look back at the thread, my post is in never-never land!

What I said was, I really like your 4-legged family. I especially like the "dappled" doxie - mama dog. Reason I like her is the white on the front. It makes her looks pretty classy.

Thanks: She is what they call a Chiweenie and her name is-- Seven --

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
the movie seven?

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
She is a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix?

She didn't get hardly any Chihuahua features. Guess that's why it's a mix. Hard to make a hybrid a breed when the pups get such varied features. I've seen some cute Chihuahua/Dachshund mixes for adoption. None dapple though, but still really cute ones that need homes.

Very cute dogs though. Is the male a mix too or is he full Dachshund?

Status
Not open for further replies.