A little help from Mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This morning I had to take my wife in for a medical procedure. When we got home we were met at the door by my mom and she says I hate to tell you this but. She knew we were going to be gone and came to check on them. She found one of my radiated on his back and he was all tucked in and no legs flopping around. We left at 7 am and got home around 11:30, I think he might have been on his back for some time. She turned him over but he stayed all tucked in for about an hour. A couple hours later he was eating and everything is fine. Mom just might have saved this little tort

theelectraco

5 Year Member
A little help

Glad he's okay! Almost gave me a heart attack reading this!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
RE: A little help

theelectraco said:
Glad he's okay! Almost gave me a heart attack reading this!

That would be a very bad day if on died like that, I have found them on their back about 5 times. I try to keep a good eye on them and also have wife and kid and mom on the lookout as well

X TORTOISE---MAD X

5 Year Member
Essex England
A little help

Oh noooo! Is he okay? Maybe try and figure the reason why he keeps flipping over? Like things to climb etc or if the other rads are flipping him. Poor little mite :( oh and I hope your wife is well too. I just had a major foot operation. Xx

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
RE: A little help

X TORTOISE---MAD X said:
Oh noooo! Is he okay? Maybe try and figure the reason why he keeps flipping over? Like things to climb etc or if the other rads are flipping him. Poor little mite :( oh and I hope your wife is well too. I just had a major foot operation. Xx

I think it was another tort that flipped him, I had already seperated the little one ahile ago that was doing the flipping. Ive had this tort for a few years and this is the first time I have ever found him on his back. Its the 2 little females that are causing all the Ruckus

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
I'm glad he's doing fine... It would be very sad if a tort has to die that way...

TotallyRad

5 Year Member
hope all is well and healthy over there, nothing like a little help from mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.