A little laugh...

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
My ultimate solution to deal with the 💩 is whipped cream. Don't even try to pick it up. Just decorate it and walk away. Done.
Tammy, I should have known that it would be you who brought me to laughing tears! You win the prize...whatever prize it would be for something so profound! 🤣

Of course, where I live, the can of whipped cream would explode in my pack before the deed was done! 💣

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Tammy, I should have known that it would be you who brought me to laughing tears! You win the prize...whatever prize it would be for something so profound! 🤣

Of course, where I live, the can of whipped cream would explode in my pack before the deed was done! 💣
I think the prize should be a fake poop pile with whipped cream and sprinkles lol.
@TammyJ can make ya laugh often, for sure. I think it's that Jamaican laid back life style.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I think the prize should be a fake poop pile with whipped cream and sprinkles lol.
@TammyJ can make ya laugh often, for sure. I think it's that Jamaican laid back life style.
Me too. I get a good laugh from her often. This is my thread so...
now I am hoping all you, Yvonne fans, we all know she is the be all end all of the chelonian world, sorta, but she doesn't have a sense of humor, period, none. Basically here ruins the joke...I put up a sign asking for no more of your dog crap on my lawn, and he replies with, where am I supposed to put it then? If not MY yard then where? I laugh even now writing this....
Now check this out...the guy is about 30 and everything in his face is pierced and he is smart enuf to know he has holes in his head so he puts big plugs in them. So ugly. So he's a bum and she works. But here's the rub...I hate the guy, he's arrogant egotistical with I believe borderline personality and his partner works. So one day he's out f'ing with a damn Triumph and I'm pretending I don't see him while I am trying to accidentally squirt him while I'm there...all the sudden he stands up and says...hey come inside for a minute...so here in the living room is a section blocked off lined with p pads and...9, count'em nine $10k a piece, awesome, 6 week old Bully puppies. If you've never seen one they are short, beefy, bulldoggie/pit lookin and cute as hell, with illegal cropped ears. And he indeed sold them...I'm nosy, so I work in my yard a lot (LOL) he had the traffic of a meth dealer...Rolls's, Jags, CORVETTES...I was freakin amazed. They were all sold in 23 hours, they were potty trained, obedience, (sit, stay etc) vaccinated, and gone at 9 weeks.I never met a 9 week old puppy who did all that, and every one was trained by the age of 9 weeks. I am not kidding you...holy SH*T, I saw with my own eyes, I read contracts, and met rich people...naturally all that reality made me hate him more...hahaha
Back to the strolling poopers. What is the difference between your dog poop on my lawn and my husband poop on yours? It's effing waste from some nasty place. Just because this has been a practice alright for years, doesn't make it right. So today I will take my Dale Earnhardt web chair, pull up the IROC on the grass and my Pioneer car stereo with some old Alan Jackson, and just be obnoxious as long as it takes, oh another sign, and I am stopping dog walkers and telling them to cross the street, they aren't allowed to walk on my side of the street passed my house. The sad part here is that I will be acting off the wall for several hours, in triple digit temps, and there will still be a pile there in the morning, but the walkers will hate me more. Each side is right in their way. But neither side is more right than the other.

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH
now I am hoping all you, Yvonne fans, we all know she is the be all end all of the chelonian world, sorta, but she doesn't have a sense of humor, period, none. Basically here ruins the joke...I put up a sign asking for no more of your dog crap on my lawn, and he replies with, where am I supposed to put it then? If not MY yard then where? I laugh even now writing this....
Now check this out...the guy is about 30 and everything in his face is pierced and he is smart enuf to know he has holes in his head so he puts big plugs in them. So ugly. So he's a bum and she works. But here's the rub...I hate the guy, he's arrogant egotistical with I believe borderline personality and his partner works. So one day he's out f'ing with a damn Triumph and I'm pretending I don't see him while I am trying to accidentally squirt him while I'm there...all the sudden he stands up and says...hey come inside for a minute...so here in the living room is a section blocked off lined with p pads and...9, count'em nine $10k a piece, awesome, 6 week old Bully puppies. If you've never seen one they are short, beefy, bulldoggie/pit lookin and cute as hell, with illegal cropped ears. And he indeed sold them...I'm nosy, so I work in my yard a lot (LOL) he had the traffic of a meth dealer...Rolls's, Jags, CORVETTES...I was freakin amazed. They were all sold in 23 hours, they were potty trained, obedience, (sit, stay etc) vaccinated, and gone at 9 weeks.I never met a 9 week old puppy who did all that, and every one was trained by the age of 9 weeks. I am not kidding you...holy SH*T, I saw with my own eyes, I read contracts, and met rich people...naturally all that reality made me hate him more...hahaha
Back to the strolling poopers. What is the difference between your dog poop on my lawn and my husband poop on yours? It's effing waste from some nasty place. Just because this has been a practice alright for years, doesn't make it right. So today I will take my Dale Earnhardt web chair, pull up the IROC on the grass and my Pioneer car stereo with some old Alan Jackson, and just be obnoxious as long as it takes, oh another sign, and I am stopping dog walkers and telling them to cross the street, they aren't allowed to walk on my side of the street passed my house. The sad part here is that I will be acting off the wall for several hours, in triple digit temps, and there will still be a pile there in the morning, but the walkers will hate me more. Each side is right in their way. But neither side is more right than the other.
You're something else. lololol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think you would be better off being nice about your approach. I know, being nice with an approach coming from me lol. However, when it comes to my neighbors, that I don't want to worry about doing something to me and mine, I'd rather be nice about it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Use Cool whip then.🤔😉it comes in a tub 😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I actually disagree. One side is right and that's the people that don't use other people's yards for their animals waste. Not only is it unfair and unsanitary for your neighbor it's putting your animal at risk because so many people do it here there and anywhere.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
So here we are again on the grass verge... what's that brown smear and that smell 💩🤢???