A pic for Candy, and who ever else is curious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Engagementring.jpg

Not a great pic....but it's my beautiful engagement ring. It's over 60yrs old.....The ring was Nick's Grandmother's engagement ring! His g-parents were married for just over 60yrs, so its so very very special to me !!!! :D

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Have to admit I was curious so I peeked.....that is a gorgeous ring with so much meaning for you both! Best wishes to you!!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Stazz said:
Engagementring.jpg

Not a great pic....but it's my beautiful engagement ring. It's over 60yrs old.....The ring was Nick's Grandmother's engagement ring! His g-parents were married for just over 60yrs, so its so very very special to me !!!! :D

It's beautiful stacy. How romantic, you usually only see that in the movies. It's even more special because it was his grandmothers. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Stace looks like you not only recieved a beautiful amazing ring But one just as special as the Man that gave it to you. Sounds like Nick is definitely a keeper glad you got him. :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Stazz said:
Engagementring.jpg

I'm writing another post because it was early this morning when I got to see your ring and I was getting ready for work and had to run. Now I just wanted to ask you, in the picture the diamond looks almost like a pink diamond, is it or is it just the lighting? I agree with what Robyn said you've got yourself a great guy to think of giving you his grandmothers ring. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lol it IS beautiful and romantic huh! I just love him to bits, he really is a keeper !!!
Hahaha Candy you're right, it is kinda like the movies. I'm truly blessed to have him in my life, and even more blessed to received this beautiful and special ring!!
Its a normal clear diamond....I didn't realize until you said that it looks like that in the pic, its just the way the light is reflecting off of it, different colours in the sun, I love it! I'm not allowed to take it off, EVER. I'm still getting used to sleeping with it on, showering with it on, washing my hands haha. Nick made me take it off when we went camping though, for fear of me losing it in the sand. The only time I take it off is when I put cream on my hands hehehe. I'm so glad you all like it, I still can't stop looking at it! Its even more special as he is one of 7 kids....4 are half and two are step, but they're all siblings, and he was the one that asked for his grandmother's ring. Very very special !!!!! :D I'm all smiles ! Thank you all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.