Texas
Happy belated birthday!!!!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
So for the late greeting Jacqui. But I still have to say it. Happy Birthday! ! ! !

And This one is for your 38th Borthday nex
I can't even remember back when I was 37. lol They planned it without me even knowing about it until after it was all planned out. I had to change the location from my backyard to the restaurant due to weather. Then they took me out to a movie. :)

So for the late greeting Jacqui. But I still have to say it. Happy Birthday! ! ! !

And, This one is for your 38th Birthday next year, So I will not miss it. Happy Birthday! ! ! ! ! :D:D

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I am much older then 38 lol
Happy birthday :D Your young at heart, and that's all that counts! And Steven's mistake is very normal, since I too thought you were in your thirties (judging by the way you speak, and your general awesomeness).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
(I think Steven was being funny and giving Jacqui the benefit of the doubt on the age. For example, every year when my birthday rolls around I am 49 and holding)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
(I think Steven was being funny and giving Jacqui the benefit of the doubt on the age. For example, every year when my birthday rolls around I am 49 and holding)

But I want to know WHO your holding. ;)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I was just confirming the doubt of age ;)