Littleredfootbigredheart

Location (City and/or State)
UK
awesome guide i like especially the pics.
anyway i mean in the top i should cut holes for the uv right?
and how high should i put the arcadia 12% t5
Thanks! Glad you like it!šŸ˜

Is it a greenhouse style topper you have? Or a lid type topper? Either way Iā€™d try to work out a way to mount all the lighting a heat inside the cover itself, making sure of course the cover isnā€™t touching any of the fixtures because they can get hot! Cutting holes can cause the humidity to escape, the more closed your chamber, the betteršŸ˜Š

The Arcadia should be mounted roughly 18-20 inches from the top of the tortoiseā€™s shellšŸ‘

Cicciof

Torino
Thanks! Glad you like it!šŸ˜

Is it a greenhouse style topper you have? Or a lid type topper? Either way Iā€™d try to work out a way to mount all the lighting a heat inside the cover itself, making sure of course the cover isnā€™t touching any of the fixtures because they can get hot! Cutting holes can cause the humidity to escape, the more closed your chamber, the betteršŸ˜Š

The Arcadia should be mounted roughly 18-20 inches from the top of the tortoiseā€™s shellšŸ‘
it is like a lid... i lay it on top and thats it. so cutting holes wont work.. i need to figure out someting else.
because the walls of the enclosure are like 20 cm :(

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
it is like a lid... i lay it on top and thats it. so cutting holes wont work.. i need to figure out someting else.
because the walls of the enclosure are like 20 cm :(
Iā€™d have a look into some sort of greenhouse topper, or you could make your own frame out of some timber that you hang the lights from, then secure some pvc covering to the framešŸ™‚