African Spur Thigh Tortoise, 1 yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

thompsontc

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have an African Spur Thigh Tortoise for sale ($200). Tank, heat lamp, accessories, and food are included. She is very sweet and it is heartbreaking to have to sell her. She is about 1 year old and very sweet. I am looking to sell her to someone who knows more about tortoises and has more time to devote to taking care of her. She is in no way mistreated or unloved but could definitely be given more time.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Where are you located?? Do you know how big she is?? Do you have any pictures?? This would help people in deciding if they would like her.

thompsontc

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am located in Chantilly, Virginia (near Fairfax and Washington DC.) She is still pretty small- she can fit in the palm of my hand- but she has a sweet personality. She loves to explore around the apartment but usually makes her way back to her tank. I really love her but I am going to be moving soon and I wont be able to keep her.

I don't know how to post pictures on here but I have a bunch of them! If you are interested please let me know and I can send you pictures!

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
anja, one of our members, has written a great how-to on posting photos.
if you're interested, you can find it here

sillyliltort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
i just wanted to let you know..im located in va also if for some reason you dont find a home for your tort i have room here we will be building a huge outside enclosure this spring for my torts and have room for a tort the size yours will be full grown.. we are on 2 acres..
if you would like to see what my tort is in now i can send you pictures we built him a huge box the size of a room..

Donna

thompsontc said:
I have an African Spur Thigh Tortoise for sale ($200). Tank, heat lamp, accessories, and food are included. She is very sweet and it is heartbreaking to have to sell her. She is about 1 year old and very sweet. I am looking to sell her to someone who knows more about tortoises and has more time to devote to taking care of her. She is in no way mistreated or unloved but could definitely be given more time.

Thanks.

mtdavis817254

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
waco tx
thompsontc said:

Thanks.
can you send pics... and will you take $100 without the tank lamps and food...

Status
Not open for further replies.