23m7ac9.jpg

zvewcz.jpg

35bau51.jpg

35bw9c6.jpg

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
I think we will schedule our next family vacation to include your place! ;)

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
I was just showing off your amazing pictures to my dad and mom and my dad swears they are fake haha he is like that is a doctored picture.. I had to show him lots more to convince him.

mytwotortys

5 Year Member
Woah, they're big!!! Can we have a pic of you stood next to one so we can see just how big?? Thanks!!!

Katherine

5 Year Member
Amazing <3 why are they so stinking cute? Such beautiful tortoises you have!!!

evlinLoutries

5 Year Member
Indonesia
anyway, I want to ask something, did aldabra with size like 12cm still had a flaccid plastron?

and their body look like flattened and oval, but the seller said to me, when it get larger, their body will rounded and dome, is it true?

bubbles01

5 Year Member
Corfu, Greece
I love looking at everybody's torts..... but your Aldabras just amaze me. Beautiful animals... Thanks for all the pics, makes my family smile every time you put more of them up.x x

dav3

5 Year Member
Scotland
ALDABRAMAN said:
A yearling can be upward from $1500 wholesale. We provide hatchlings at 60 days old just under 3". I will be happy to send you hatchling pictures if you would like of a 60 day old and a one year old if you would like to see the difference in size, it is substantial. The 60 day olds have turned black. They are about 2.5" and brownish when they hatch from the egg.

i would like to see the picture from the difference im not interested in buying on although im interested on the size difference

if its not too much trouble

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
dav3 said:
ALDABRAMAN said:
A yearling can be upward from $1500 wholesale. We provide hatchlings at 60 days old just under 3". I will be happy to send you hatchling pictures if you would like of a 60 day old and a one year old if you would like to see the difference in size, it is substantial. The 60 day olds have turned black. They are about 2.5" and brownish when they hatch from the egg.

i would like to see the picture from the difference im not interested in buying on although im interested on the size difference

if its not too much trouble

1 to 5 days old
2e1dr14.jpg

30 to 60 days old
117y04g.jpg

one year old
xnsxhc.jpg

two year old
547jiu.jpg