10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
34pl5km.jpg

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
I'm jealous! Your yard is like a national geographic episode. I think your photos are wonderful and you need to submit them for the annual calendar if you haven't already. I have to look you up the next time Im in Florida! :)

wildak

5 Year Member
Have you ever had Black Bears or any other predators give you problems with adults or young ?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
SailingMystic said:
I'm jealous! Your yard is like a national geographic episode. I think your photos are wonderful and you need to submit them for the annual calendar if you haven't already. I have to look you up the next time Im in Florida! :)

We did enter the 2012 TFO calendar photo contest and i think came in first place! I have never received any indication about the prize, probably will not participate next year!

I think this was the photo i entered!

2viqwx3.jpg

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
wildak said:
Have you ever had Black Bears or any other predators give you problems with adults or young ?

:tort: No, We are located near the city and surrounded by residential and commercial developments. We have foxes, coons, and possums, however we have never had any issues with predation.

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
ALDABRAMAN said:
We did enter the 2012 TFO calendar photo contest and i think came in first place! I have never received any indication about the prize, probably will not participate next year!

I think this was the photo i entered!

Darn!! You need your "first place" prize!! I do remember seeing that photo-- unbelievable !! I had just joined the forum when I saw it! It's amazing. :)!!! You see them everyday, but for those of us like me-- they are living rare gentle giant dinosaurs. So neat :)

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA

Oh lol!! I'm sharing this magical moment in time with my husband and we are enjoying the adults with the teenagers and then -- boom! Oh boy- something is going on over there in the far right corner ;)! Funny! A little tortoise networking!! :)