ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Greg im pouring the foundation tomorrow for the big boy bulding. Im getting excited to work with this species again, so is my mom, She calls them bubbas.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I do love them, just didnt keep them long enough to get huge, Which I followed up the other day with the ones I traded 8 years ago they are getting HUGE. I cant wait.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
I do love them, just didnt keep them long enough to get huge, Which I followed up the other day with the ones I traded 8 years ago they are getting HUGE. I cant wait.

Any chance you took a picture of them now?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
I will see if he can send me some photos. They were 2 years old, so probably a good 130-160 Id hope at least.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
b4j2c2.jpg

bigred21220

5 Year Member
Great pics and beautiful group. Do you still have 3.7 or have you added to your breeders? Also what is your feed bill for these guy and gals a month?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
bigred21220 said:
Do you still have 3.7 or have you added to your breeders? Also what is your feed bill for these guy and gals a month?

:) Thank you, We now have 4.7. We purchased another breeder male a couple of months back, Alfa! Feeding is not as bad as many think, ours browse at will and we supplement on a regular basis.

52x9uq.jpg

fluffypanda17

5 Year Member
What do you do for water? I volunteer at a zoo and our Galapagoses always clog up the drain in their pools with all sorts of crap~