ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Hey all, I am an aldabra tortoise breeder in Florida. I have been working with this species for many of years. We have had great success with our breeding program resulting with many of hatchlings. This is an extreme hobby and passion for me and I will be happy to answer any questions or provide any direction regarding this species. Pictures available thru e-mail at [email protected].

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
A yearling can be upward from $1500 wholesale. We provide hatchlings at 60 days old just under 3". I will be happy to send you hatchling pictures if you would like of a 60 day old and a one year old if you would like to see the difference in size, it is substantial. The 60 day olds have turned black. They are about 2.5" and brownish when they hatch from the egg.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I've moved this to the Aldabra tortoise section of the forum. :) When you have specific animals to sell you can use the for sale section of the forum.

Danny

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Greg:

Just to expand a bit on Egyptian Dan's reason for moving your thread, and because you are new to the forum...

We discourage chit chat on the "for sale" thread. We want folks to post what they're selling with all the necessary information (What, what sex, how much, where you're located, will you ship and anything else that will help sell the animal), then there won't be any back-and-forth chit chat about the sale. And anyone who is interested can contact the seller via a PM or email. We (the moderators) are supposed to delete any posts in the for sale thread that do not pertain to the sale.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
laura808 said:
wow how old were you when you got your firs aldab and do you still have him/her??
I was 19 years old and purchased my first young aldabra from Glades Herp and purchased a second one the same year from Abotts Turtle Farm. I then traded, sold, and purchased many to acquire what we have now. It started as a hobby and grew into this, an extreme hobby, LOL. We now have a 3.7 breeding colony that are a wonderful group of producing adults. They are a very hardy species of tortoise and require alot of attention. Greg.:)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I have to say that is an awesome picture

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
ALDABRAMAN said:
2jvqqu.jpg

2ajvqqu.jpg

mrcjee.jpg

9zrekw.jpg

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ultra COOL .. shot of the ALDA ' Herd!
^5
JD~:)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
5dw004.jpg

96z2ud.jpg

zzzdanz said:
I'm so happy you figured out the whole picture thing...Those are beautiful animals.
Thank you, my pleasure. I am still learning and will master it by the end of the night, LOL.