Aloha from Honolulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsBrit

5 Year Member
:tort: First I have to say I love this little icon! :tort:

Hi to everyone!

I have a two year old Red Eared Slider, Madame Tortue, and a 9 month old Sulcata, Kona.

We actually moved off island to the Mainland (USA) in April. Both my :tort: are from the island of Oahu, Hawaii. So I shipped my Italian greyhound, turtle and tortoise via Delta Dash into Arizona.

Problem was... We then got transferred back. I now need help trying to find a way to get Madame Tortue and Kona shipped back into Hawaii. My mom is dutifully babysitting them for me in Arizona, but if anyone knows a way to get them through quarantine please let me know. The Hawaii Quarantine site wasn't too helpful if you don't have a dog or cat. I miss them and hope someone can offer advice! :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi MrsBrit:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your quandry, but hopefully someone will be able to help you.

May we know your name?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome.

There are ways around that stuff, you just have to find the right person. Good luck to you.

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
So. Cal.
aloha. not sure about the transferring problem though :/.

MrsBrit

5 Year Member
Of course! My name is Danielle London and I'm an American Married to a Brit = MrsBrit :)

I'm still researching getting them both shipped into Hawaii. The good news is that they are not on the banned list so there is hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.