Am I making the pyramiding worse [emoji17]

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
I'm worried that the pyramiding is getting worse not better. The bottom picture is when Goliath first came home at six months the top picture is today [emoji20] 20180305_202030-COLLAGE.jpg

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
New growth looks perfect. Couldn't be better. You've stopped the pyramiding.
Thank you Tom, that means even more coming from you. I'm really find if the little guy and want to do my very best for him. Thanks again. [emoji4]

Taylor T.

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New England
You've done great. Those little bumps on top will likely become completely unnoticeable in time.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
Yes, old pyramiding will always be there just in the scheme of things TOTALLY unnoticeable when he's bigger if you continue the good smooth growth. The part that is raised(schutes...spelling?) will never grow it stays the same size it's the part between those raised areas(growth lines?) that grows as you can see yours is growing smooth in between those raised areas...

Miscally

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yes, old pyramiding will always be there just in the scheme of things TOTALLY unnoticeable when he's bigger if you continue the good smooth growth. The part that is raised(schutes...spelling?) will never grow it stays the same size it's the part between those raised areas(growth lines?) that grows as you can see yours is growing smooth in between those raised areas...
Thank you everyone. I'm so relieved, I just couldn't work out what was new and what it looked like - I guess my worrying meant I couldn't see clearly.
Thank you for all the advice that's helped me to look after Goliath.