• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

American Rules College Football

jim taylor

Location (City and/or State)
Morrisville pa
Me too I'm dreading heading to the shop at the moment. I'm not that into college but watch the big games. the cupcakes blowouts get old. I am a fan of the new playoff system tho. I guess if we had a decent team around here is would be more popular. Temple talking about the move to the big 12

Cowboy_Ken

5 Year Member
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I concur. I started this thread for us college football fans to enjoy some good hearted banter amongst each other. Let's all try to focus on that. Agreed?

Cowboy_Ken

5 Year Member
I mean really. I've got friends that still refer to my division as the PAC-10 and at this stage, I can't remember what 2 teams made it the PAC-12 !

jim taylor

Morrisville pa
So who am I watching out for this year. Like I said I watch but don't really keep up on it. I like the look on sabans face when they lose but does anyone have a chance to take them down. I know temple and penn state r out and zero says the gamecocks aren't looking good. Cowboy what about ur ducks do they have a chance this yr?

cmac3

Tulsa, Oklahoma
I can only hope the DUCKS make it to a well respected bowl game. That said, here we roll into week 3 of play and the DUCKS have moved up from the national ranking of 24 to 22.
I like the Ducks, they just need some defense. They always have a high powered offense.

Cowboy_Ken

5 Year Member
Unfortunately, this year and last we've gone with fifth year senior transfer QB's , so nationally we slip fire back regardless of how well we do.

cmac3

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Prukop can just throw it down field to the Olympian Allen and let him run under it every time. I think Prukop will have a good year