And a good evening to all............

Rome Ozuna

And a good evening to all !........... My name is Rome Ozuna. My wife , Jill, and I reside in the heart of the gorgeous Texas hill country .
I have kept, bred and shared my life with reptiles for over 25 yrs.
We currently maintain a small collection of varying species from Monitors and several ssp of alligator lizards to reticulated pythons and checkered garters.
My wife developed a love of chelonians upon our relocation to the nearly year round wamer climate of south central Tx. At this time we keep redfooted, yellow footed, sulcata, and leopard tortoises. We are ever learning and look forward to meeting new people and learning new things !!
THANKS for your time !!!!

Rome and Jill Ozuna

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Rome welcome to the TFO from AZ. Leopards rule ! Have a happy Holloween ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1413350772.762834.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Alaskamike

Location (City and/or State)
South Florida
Wow. You have quite the collection to care for ! How old are your tortoises. Can you upload pics?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Rome and Jill, and welcome to the Forum!

Rome Ozuna

And a hoooowwwwwdddyyyyy right back at everyone !! Thank you so kindly for the gracious welcome !!! Alaskamike I can post some pics either later this evening or in the AM. WE LOVE POSTING PICS !
Right now our Yellow foots are recent hatchlings. Our Redfoots are MONSTERS. We have a couple of females near 17" and 0ver 20lbs. We also have some hold back two year olds which of course are adorable acrobatic miniatures of their parents :) Our Sulcatas are young roughly 9-10" or so shell length but growing FAST !!! Our single lone Leopard male is an adult and perhaps the biggest personality in our entire collection.......he is a rock star !!!