Another clicking post.

SteveM

Location (City and/or State)
MS
I've read through quite a few of the "clicking" posts and haven't seen one with the same question/observation as me. Today I noticed Mikey making clicking sounds. It didn't happen with his mouth closed or while eating. He would just open his mouth and it looked like he was using his tongue to click. Is it some form of communication or possibly a tiny bit of food stuck to the roof of his mouth? I didn't see food but I also didn't try to pry his mouth open to see if something was up in there.

SteveM

Location (City and/or State)
MS
75-78°F/99% on the end with coconut coir and his hide, the other is 96/fluctuates between 65%-how ever high I want it. If I keep it too high for too long he goes back to his hide until I turn the humidifier off. He soaks almost every day, he eats collard greens, grass, dandelion leaves, lima bean leaves, greenbrier leaves, kidney weed and had snapdragon leaves a week or so ago. I've ordered him some original Mazuri that should be here in a day or two, it's getting harder to find stuff outside with the weather changing. I haven't been home for very long but I haven't seen him do it today.