Any other ferret owners here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Haven't seen any other ferret owners since I have joined. Any of you tortoise owners also have ferrets? This is my ferret Bandit (I know, I know, typical ferret name but that was his name when I adopted him.)

image-895332749.png

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Adorable...yes, I know a ferret here....however, in California it is illegal to own, sale or possess a ferret---according to fish and game that is.....so, yes, I know a ferret and they are awesome cheeky little monkeys for sure.....:D

theelectraco

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Adorable...yes, I know a ferret here....however, in California it is illegal to own, sale or possess a ferret---according to fish and game that is.....so, yes, I know a ferret and they are awesome cheeky little monkeys for sure.....:D

They are illegal, but California also has one of the highest pet ferret populations lol. That stupid law needs changed!

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
Awe! I'm unfortunately having to re home my sulcatas. My mom said because of their care and stench that I can't get a ferret. I want one really bad so I may not get anything else. ((I'm 12 any pet suggestions? I'm thinking hedgehog or cockatiel I can't have any rodents!))

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I think you should prolly give it more time. Sounds like you aren't sure and impulse animal purchases are not a good idea. Off e top of my head tho I think a crested gecko would be a good pet for you if u need something low maintenance. They don't require heat, or feeder bugs.

0.0.1 Red Foot
0.0.1 Crested Gecko
0.1.0 Dachshund

animalfreak

5 Year Member
Dallas Texas BABY!
theelectraco said:
I think you should prolly give it more time. Sounds like you aren't sure and impulse animal purchases are not a good idea. Off e top of my head tho I think a crested gecko would be a good pet for you if u need something low maintenance. They don't require heat, or feeder bugs.

0.0.1 Red Foot
0.0.1 Crested Gecko
0.1.0 Dachshund

Thank you! I will do some more research!

Status
Not open for further replies.