App issues

snivloc16

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
I can’t see some pictures. Anyone else having this problem or know of a solution?

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
I am sometimes having the same problem. When I first go into a thread, I get the "error" icon and no pictures. If I back out and go into again, either the picture finally loads, or else it loads with the "error" icon on top of it. Weird.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
iOS or Android? Both apps are actually Tapatalk and Josh doesn’t write those. You just access the online forum via Tapatalk.

I have had problems in iOS with photos not loading of late. The only way round it is to select the post, choose More > Web View and it view them in the web version.

snivloc16

Kansas
Mine is iOS. Now I can see the photos I couldn’t see earlier. So weird. I have to exit out of the thread then wait a second and go back in and then I can see them.

SweetGreekTorts

Tucson, AZ
Here's examples of what I go through with the photos. All these are in the same thread. I use the app on my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S9).Screenshot_20190324-102753.jpegScreenshot_20190324-102625.jpeg

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
iOS or Android? Both apps are actually Tapatalk and Josh doesn’t write those. You just access the online forum via Tapatalk.

I have had problems in iOS with photos not loading of late. The only way round it is to select the post, choose More > Web View and it view them in the web version.

I have also had to do that recently.