ATTN: TFO App Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotTort

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Thanks. I wasn't logged into app. Didn't realize this happened after the update.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Josh said:
I did confirm that the Participated Topics isn't working correctly and I will find a fix ASAP.
Please keep the feedback coming!

this is good. its been my only disappointment in the change, so once its fixed i'll be happy :D

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Team Gomberg said:
Josh said:
I did confirm that the Participated Topics isn't working correctly and I will find a fix ASAP.
Please keep the feedback coming!

this is good. its been my only disappointment in the change, so once its fixed i'll be happy :D

I agree! Besides this small issue I love the new app!

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
I think it looks better but I am having issues with it :(
It crashes when I have a new 'favourites' notification,
It does not inform me when I have a message
And the search box seems to always come back with 'sorry no matches' (maybe there are no matches but I could always get before :( )

theelectraco

5 Year Member
laney said:
I think it looks better but I am having issues with it :(
It crashes when I have a new 'favourites' notification,
It does not inform me when I have a message
And the search box seems to always come back with 'sorry no matches' (maybe there are no matches but I could always get before :( )

Force closes on me a lot also. And searches also never have any results but that happened with the old version of the app for me also. There are a few things too that say Im not allowed to view, usually for sale ads...says my account is suspended or I am not authorized to view something?

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Most everything is working well for me on my iPhone 4. Except when I go to view someone's profile, I see this
ACEB037D-2E2A-4300-B2F3-FECAE8527A7F-2745-000001F16135F79C_zps9b4d3d36.jpg

It show their name, but my default and all of my info. If I click on their posts it goes to my posts. Not a big deal at all, I can work with everything else perfectly fine. I didn't know if maybe anyone else had this problem or just me or my phone.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Same thing! Shows my details and the other users picture. And the participated posts are still empty

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Blake m said:
Most everything is working well for me on my iPhone 4. Except when I go to view someone's profile, I see this
ACEB037D-2E2A-4300-B2F3-FECAE8527A7F-2745-000001F16135F79C_zps9b4d3d36.jpg

It show their name, but my default and all of my info. If I click on their posts it goes to my posts. Not a big deal at all, I can work with everything else perfectly fine. I didn't know if maybe anyone else had this problem or just me or my phone.

Yeah I though that was just me lol

lkwagner

5 Year Member
I'm not sure if its just my phone but every time I click on someone's pic to view their profile it goes to my profile but only changes the name of the user???

theelectraco

5 Year Member
There are still quite a few bugs that need worked out. I'm using an iPad and have upgraded to the newest app version. Can't view anyone's profile on it, just takes me to my profile. Participated threads still doesn't show anything. Search bars always say no search results. And force closing constantly.

jax7271

10 Year Member!
Ontario, Canada
I have tried everything to be able to reply to a thread using the iphone app....the only thing that appears on the bottom of a post is an ad, which is always moving; there is no reply link anywhwere....

diaboliqueturtle

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
jax7271 said:
I have tried everything to be able to reply to a thread using the iphone app....the only thing that appears on the bottom of a post is an ad, which is always moving; there is no reply link anywhwere....

Are you logged in? I know, sounds like a silly question but sometimes the app logs me out without me noticing and in those cases I can't reply until I re-log on.

Status
Not open for further replies.