Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
If any of you live in the San Joaquin Valley and are interested in adopting a baby desert tortoise, I have MANY!!! I don't need to do a yard inspection because these babies are too young to be in a yard, but I have to insist that you KNOW how to care for babies. NO SHIPPING!!! There is no adoption fee.

Yvonne

babies.jpg

cadonna

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi Yvonne,
I am in Southern California and have DESPERATELY been looking for a desert tortoise. We had desert tortoises the whole time I was growing up and i hatched about 9 babies myself once so I know how to take care of babies. Where are you in the SJ Valley? Are you sure there is no way you would ship them? I'm very earnest about adopting.
Sincerely,
Donna Post

evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
manteca, Ca
im in manteca and would love one, and i will give it great care. ill send you a PM right now

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
cadonna said:
Hi Yvonne,
I am in Southern California and have DESPERATELY been looking for a desert tortoise. We had desert tortoises the whole time I was growing up and i hatched about 9 babies myself once so I know how to take care of babies. Where are you in the SJ Valley? Are you sure there is no way you would ship them? I'm very earnest about adopting.
Sincerely,
Donna Post

Hi Donna: I have the babies pictured above, who are from 2 months to a week old, then I have three yearlings and one 4 year old desert tortoise. I would be happy to adopt one to you if you send me pictures of your tortoise yard. I definitely will not ship. I have had some responses from other people in Southern California who are taking some of the babies. Maybe you can get together with them and car pool??

Yvonne

nrscon13

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Dear Yvonne, I'm trying to figure this thing out. I'm trying to get a reply to you. I hope at least one way I've tried gets to you. I would love to have 1 or 2 of your babies. I have a desert tortoise that was hit by a car when very young. His name if Crackersl. He has never grown because of his injury. He gets fresh water and fed everyday. I have no problem driving to the Valley to pick them or the one up @ your home.
I love animals!!! and People :) I'm a nurse!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
nrscon13 said:
Dear Yvonne, I'm trying to figure this thing out.

Hi Nrscon13: Can we know your name? I've sent you an email about the babies.

Welcome to the forum!! We're very glad you found us.

Yvonne

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Yvonne,
I can certainly help out and take in a couple. I'll send you a PM right now.
Thanks,
Eric
emysemys said:
If any of you live in the San Joaquin Valley and are interested in adopting a baby desert tortoise, I have MANY!!! I don't need to do a yard inspection because these babies are too young to be in a yard, but I have to insist that you KNOW how to care for babies. NO SHIPPING!!! There is no adoption fee.

Yvonne

babies.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
All of my babies are spoken for, and I want to thank everyone for your interest. I hope those of you who adopted them will enjoy them. Here's a picture of the ones that I have left, who are all spoken for:

Yvonne

babydesert.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.