Baby A GO-GO

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Can't really tell in the pic. Has he grown in length or weight much yet? He looks really good.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Can't really tell in the pic. Has he grown in length or weight much yet? He looks really good.

Boo.....Hola Barb! .... Mr. Ty has doubled already weight wise! :p

erica anne

5 Year Member
He's a beauty...so, exactly how many torts do have? You seem to have the ultimate collection!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
erica anne said:
He's a beauty...so, exactly how many torts do have? You seem to have the ultimate collection!

Well Erica thanks for the Kuddo's and Keen eye.....I do luv my torts! ...;)
Xactly the # ....is hard to determine as there are hatchings and youngsters which can put the numbers at 40+...but for kicks and grins , there are about 25 permanent resident’s at the Cove' ~:)
It keeps me busy .......:rolleyes:

shanu303

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
India
N2TORTS said:
erica anne said:

Well Erica thanks for the Kuddo's and Keen eye.....I do luv my torts! ...;)
Xactly the # ....is hard to determine as there are hatchings and youngsters which can put the numbers at 40+...but for kicks and grins , there are about 25 permanent resident’s at the Cove' ~:)
It keeps me busy .......:rolleyes:

how many species do you house?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
As you know I focus on My RF’s (Hypo’s and CherryHeads) but have a few personal favo’s like the Radi and the Galap. So if you want to separate the Cherries like they are kept at the Cove’ and consider them a as a “sub species” ( no debates please ….) the answer would be 4 . Although I have owned just about every species out there at one time or another…..:rolleyes:

J~:shy: