Baby Hermann turtle sleep schedule

HermmanMan

Location (City and/or State)
Presov
Hi guys,
I am completely new to owning a turtle. I got a cute baby Hermann turtle which is almost 6 months old and I think that I set the enclosure correctly with a nice decent amount of enrichment to it. She is Eating fine, roaming around for a few hours during the day, and having a decent time id assume.
My question is, how much does baby Hermann sleeps during the day? Mine burrows into the soil for the night, wakes up in the morning after about 12 hours, eats what I give her, and then goes back to chill under the UVA light. Is this normal?
Thank you

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Sounds pretty normal. Babies sleep a lot.
But if you give us the exact details of the set up we can help you better.
If you researched bad info, then likely you don't have things where they need to be
Temps? Basking, over all day? Night?
Humidity?
Substrate?
Diet?
Soaks?
Table or closed chamber enclosure?

HermmanMan

Presov
Sure of course. I had to rebuild a lot since the pet store gave me a lot of wrong information and I'm trying to set it correctly now.

Temps are about 86-93f under the Lamp and it gets colder to the right side which is also a bit moister.
She usually spends most of the time on the hot side ( on the rock )of the tank or burrowed in the soil
I also build a little house for her to hide on the cold side.
At night I turn off the lights and all over temp is around 70-75
Humidity is always above 35%. I do daily soaks for about 15 minutes.
The substrate is Coco soil which was recommended to me by a breeder I bought from.
Diet mostly Cabbages, she seems to like that a lot. She also has Cat weed and Spider plant planted but she didn't eat any of those yet.
I have a glass tank 32 x 18 inches. Which was recommended to me by the pet store and I'm angry about that.
I can update to a bigger one or build a table if needed. But since it's a baby I assume the space will be fine for a few months? If not please tell me.

I also plan on building an outside enclosure but I live in a country with really cold winters so I'll wait until spring and give her more space to roam during the day.
Thanks in advance