Baby sulcata

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
I have a 5 year old sulcata, Kronk, and I am looking for a baby now. @Lancecham do you have babies ready to go? Are Enoch babies ready to go? Somebody point me in the right direction, please...

cassieopia

5 Year Member
Central Arkansas, Zone 3
And were the $60/$55 mis scute prices regular, or was that a one time offer? My Kronk has gotten a wonderful family interested and involved enough they want their own! I am trying to spread awareness! ((At prices like that I'm having a hard time keeping my daughter from buying one, too! She just started earning money through a school program and has already tried to talk daddy into it, lol))
Please let me know when babies are ready to ship and how much they will be (&s/h $)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
And were the $60/$55 mis scute prices regular, or was that a one time offer? My Kronk has gotten a wonderful family interested and involved enough they want their own! I am trying to spread awareness! ((At prices like that I'm having a hard time keeping my daughter from buying one, too! She just started earning money through a school program and has already tried to talk daddy into it, lol))
Please let me know when babies are ready to ship and how much they will be (&s/h $)

Have you done research on this particular species? You should know what you're getting into cause this animal can get extremely large, about 150,lbs or more. Also, they are "eating machines," even though they graze grass /weeds for the majority of their diet. They need high humidity(80%), very warm temps (80+degrees), and lots of room to roam.
I'm not trying to discourage you cause these are amazingly beautiful animals, but so many people buy babies cause they're just so adorable and cheap, only to realize how big these animals get. It's a lifetime commitment! When your daughter gets ready to go to college, are you willing to take on those responsibilities? Just some information to think about.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
@sibi- I do have a 5 year old, and I know what I'm in for! I also have a 5 acre piece of land, so plenty of room...
@Tom- thanks for the reply!

Very welcome and thanks for asking me.

I whole heartedly recommend Lance whenever I don't have any babies. He starts them right and I have seen a 100% success rate for all the babies he has sold to forum members here.

Lancecham

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I will most likely keep those same prices this season for Forum members.
Send me a message with your zip code and I can let you know what shipping would be.