Babysitter Aug: 1-8! South Coast Massachusetts

Location (City and/or State)
Longmont, CO
Hi Guys,

I'm moving to Colorado!!!! BUT I am going on a family vacation before I start my journey! Can someone please help me and watch my 2 male Russian Tortoises for a couple days?

They are very easy to take care of and are very friendly!

So who wants to help me out? :):tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:

I'm willing to drive 50 miles so don't be shy and even if you live further away. I'll consider all my options!

Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Torts.JPG
    Torts.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Lovely torts.
Hope you find someone.
it's very trusting, if I looked after that pair I think i'd fall in love and you'd be hard pressed to get them back.
Good luck!

Longmont, CO
Lovely torts.
Hope you find someone.
it's very trusting, if I looked after that pair I think i'd fall in love and you'd be hard pressed to get them back.
Good luck!
Haha Thanks! I was thinking about that as I was posting. I have guilt on my side. These little guys are going to love it in Colorado. Fenced in backyard that has edible plants and some sort of enclosure inside for sleeping.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Soak them well the morning you leave. Clean water in the dish and extra food. They should be fine on there own. Personally, I'd separate them if I were you. But they should be fine for a week.