Back after long absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWTurtleworks

5 Year Member
I am Julie. Jerry is my other half. He has asked me to represent PNWTurtleworks at this and other sites. We will try to help people with issues related to the species we have special knowledge in. We have active colonies of Manouria Emys Phayrei (The "record" clutch of 74 :D that Scott posted about back at fathers day has started hatching), Burmese stars, wood turtles, Eastern boxes, 3 toed boxes, gulf coast boxes, Painted turtles, texas map turtles, Loggerhead musk turtles, and locale specific "dwarf" common musk turtles. We are working with the following but have yet to get viable offspring recently: Hingebacks (spekki-- these have produced a few eggs but haven't hatched any recently), Impressed tortoises (got eggs from 1 female last year (post mortem) and 3 hatched :) and we have observed 2 separate pairs mating this year, but no eggs yet), Elongated tortoises, Eastern Muds (new). Singles we have floating around: 1 redfoot, 1 iberian greek (pet), 1 unknown origin greek, 1 spider tortoise (A. Archenoides), Lots of unwanted sliders, 1 spotted turtle (pet) , 1 reeves turtle (pet)...oddly no Russians right now...and a few lizards and snakes (personal pets)...and one bunny rabbit (pet). We have one worker, a kid who comes for a couple of hours per week. We are also contractors (we have to do something to pay for the habit right?). Needless to say we are far too busy to be here... lol

Julie

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Julie (and Jerry): I see that you joined the forum in July, but I don't remember sending you a welcome:

2281328ga49aeifah.gif

Glad to have another Mep keeper here on the forum.

Yvonne

PNWTurtleworks

5 Year Member
Madkins007 said:
Were you gone?
:p

Jerry said he was a member of this group quite some time ago, then he couldn't find the time...Madkins you are just confused because we have spent so much time together over the past few months on yahoo answers...lol...;)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Welcome back to the forum Julie and Jerry :)

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.