Bad pics

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
A lot of folks here know, Kerry lives over on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. She moved into her house exactly a year ago(not pictured below- but I wish I had a sugamomma.....anyone rich, anyone at all????), There is a ton of wildlife as is typically the case with a lower density of people.

I take bad pics but I've put my ZS70 on my dresser to take to her home for this stuff. Don't get too excited, while that Z has some of the best distance reach in the world at that price point, it takes two things.....lots of light(I should have bought the 750buck version) and a shadow of talent......both are always a question mark!

Anyway......keep in mind as you look at these pictures....these views will NEVER CHANGE. It's simply not allowed here, and won't be, ever.

I came over Friday, after nearly stiffing poor Matilda, well, in here eyes anyway. After dinner of Cheesesteak subs, onion rings and fries.....yeah, I know how to make a treat special, we took the scooters to the dock...

There is a big, 3-4 yr male Osprey in the dead tree to the right of the house across the creek from Kerry. This is a branch off the Chestertown river for those who know the State. What we didn't know on Friday, well, not for sure anyway, was that he was waiting for his girl, they are a mating pair. It was getting dark so I to edit the cruddy phone pic.

osp1.jpg

On Sunday morning, we took a walk to the same dock;

Here, and the pic is terrible but they have built their nest on the top of the slanted pole in the water, there was a 4x4' board placed there for them years ago for them to nest on. Mom is on the egg(s), Dad is standing next to the nest, on point! Mom wasn't on the nest Friday, that's why we weren't sure if the male was "on the run" or had paired.

osp2.jpg

I sent these pics to my brother north of Flagstaff yesterday after we talked about our trip out to see him, just to remind him.....we grew up on the water here. That will be a cool trip, there are only 7 states I haven't been in, on foot, outside the airport....(yeah guys, those don't count) so this will be a first for me!

blah blah.....enjoy guys....we will be watching these guys over the Spring and Summer as they hunt and raises their chicks, usually two, sometimes 1, rarely 3....we watched them last year too, even if we get another home somewhere, we're keeping this jewel.

Jan A

Location (City and/or State)
Boulder, CO
A lot of folks here know, Kerry lives over on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. She moved into her house exactly a year ago(not pictured below- but I wish I had a sugamomma.....anyone rich, anyone at all????), There is a ton of wildlife as is typically the case with a lower density of people.

I take bad pics but I've put my ZS70 on my dresser to take to her home for this stuff. Don't get too excited, while that Z has some of the best distance reach in the world at that price point, it takes two things.....lots of light(I should have bought the 750buck version) and a shadow of talent......both are always a question mark!

Anyway......keep in mind as you look at these pictures....these views will NEVER CHANGE. It's simply not allowed here, and won't be, ever.

I came over Friday, after nearly stiffing poor Matilda, well, in here eyes anyway. After dinner of Cheesesteak subs, onion rings and fries.....yeah, I know how to make a treat special, we took the scooters to the dock...

There is a big, 3-4 yr male Osprey in the dead tree to the right of the house across the creek from Kerry. This is a branch off the Chestertown river for those who know the State. What we didn't know on Friday, well, not for sure anyway, was that he was waiting for his girl, they are a mating pair. It was getting dark so I to edit the cruddy phone pic.

View attachment 342101

On Sunday morning, we took a walk to the same dock;

Here, and the pic is terrible but they have built their nest on the top of the slanted pole in the water, there was a 4x4' board placed there for them years ago for them to nest on. Mom is on the egg(s), Dad is standing next to the nest, on point! Mom wasn't on the nest Friday, that's why we weren't sure if the male was "on the run" or had paired.

View attachment 342102

I sent these pics to my brother north of Flagstaff yesterday after we talked about our trip out to see him, just to remind him.....we grew up on the water here. That will be a cool trip, there are only 7 states I haven't been in, on foot, outside the airport....(yeah guys, those don't count) so this will be a first for me!

blah blah.....enjoy guys....we will be watching these guys over the Spring and Summer as they hunt and raises their chicks, usually two, sometimes 1, rarely 3....we watched them last year too, even if we get another home somewhere, we're keeping this jewel.
No photos showing up on my cell phone, just your text.