bad thing happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
terryo said:
OMG!! I can't believe it. AND....he is using his own name too...didn't even bother to change it. I think he is just sick.

That he is, or he's trying to come up with your money one way or another :)

I'll check back later today. :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Where do you guys get all this information from (his listings, his address)? I can't believe how much information you've got on him. Terryo sorry this happened to you and your grandson. Sorry Napa is quite a distance from me or I would go knock on his door for you. :D Candy

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Monday morning he’ll have someone knocking on his door.

If you read some of the emails I’ve received you would be convinced he’s not playing with a full deck that’s for sure, he’s one short of a six-pack.

If it weren’t for Terry’s thread he would have scammed this lady out of $200.00.

He read this thread alread and quickly sent me an email.

I do not understand what "the crime" is....I will send...by certified mail...Terrys $100 to her when my wife gets her LATE SSI check. I am trying to sell turtles...not TORTOISES....so i can send her her money quicker if it works out that way. This is not the way my wife & I usually operate. Even if you file charges...she WILL STILL GET HER MONEY ONLY AS QUICK AS I CAN GET IT TO HER. I am not a business.....I am an individual....

Carpe Diem....

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Interesting note. I saw in an earlier thread he was asking for Mexican box turtles. These guys have been protected in Mexico since about 1990 I believe. Saw this ad and thought he was either ignorant or shady, now I it was the later.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I really think that the police should get involved somehow with this man. I know that it is illegal to scam on the internet. What would it take to get the police involved? I mean in the last three weeks he could have collected $300.00 dollars from unsuspecting people. Think of how many people he has already done this to. It seems to me you could print out all of the emails and take them to the police station they do have a department that deals in internet crimes. Maybe they could set him up by posing as a buyer and then get him that way. Just a thought. Candy

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
How about the people he is buying from? Is he paying them!!? Or does he want the animals first before he pays since he knows there are scammers out there!

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Laura said:
How about the people he is buying from? Is he paying them!!? Or does he want the animals first before he pays since he knows there are scammers out there!

Most likely that's where his NSF check came from. He's a good scammer.

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Don't give up yet Terry, he's breaking tonight.

His latest email;

My wife was told by the SSA that it will most likely get here on monday OR tuesday. I will overnight to her door by certified mail so that she can show you that she recieved it as promised.. That is the best that i can do. I want to resolve this disaster as much as you and "Blank: doe's.

Carpe Diem....

He posted your last name, I deleted it. BTW he;s talking about sending you the money, not the turtle.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I didn't think those offices were open on weekends so I wonder when she talked to them. Candy

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Candy said:
I didn't think those offices were open on weekends so I wonder when she talked to them. Candy

She didn’t, he’s just scared now because of who will be knocking on his door Monday.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This is like a movie !!!!! GO RICH GO RICH !!!!!!! Dnt feel bad at ALL Terry, trust me, now with this guys latest posts, you can TELL he's a scammer !

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
Your right, it does feel like a movie, I check in each day for the latest episode. I just hope it has the typical and predictable ending.........the bad guy gets caught!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
This is his new signature:
Vulneratus, non victus....which means Wounded not conquered AND he sent me a PM with a little man holding a gun. AND he sent me a big long letter about the ability of chelonians to survive for a long period without food and water.....What this all means to me is that we are dealing with a dangerous nut.
Rich...you have been great. And everyone else is so supportive here. Thank you.

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
I've long lived by the saying "Every dog has its day". This idiot WILL get his day, that is for certain.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
terryo said:
Vulneratus, non victus....which means Wounded not conquered AND he sent me a PM with a little man holding a gun. AND he sent me a big long letter about the ability of chelonians to survive for a long period without food and water.....What this all means to me is that we are dealing with a dangerous nut.
This sounds like a threat. I think he is elevating above his level of reason. Is this Federal now?

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Itort said:
terryo said:
This sounds like a threat. I think he is elevating above his level of reason. Is this Federal now?

It would be classified under State law. I’ve had the same emails with the picture of the man and the gun, it’s definitely a threat. Section 422 of the California Penal Code makes it illegal to make criminal threats. A criminal threat under California law is a threat of immediate harm made to another person when the defendant intends to, and does, cause fear in the person threatened. And that is what he has done to Terry, myself and who knows who else. Hopefully another person reading this thread will come forward like the lady he tried to scam out of $200.00.

M

Maggie Cummings

Have you (Rich and Terry) reported any of this to the police? I really think you need to, if for no other reason that it is on record. Please get the police involved...while it may feel like a movie it is real life, and this guy could be a dangerous nut...

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
maggie3fan said:
Have you (Rich and Terry) reported any of this to the police? I really think you need to, if for no other reason that it is on record. Please get the police involved...while it may feel like a movie it is real life, and this guy could be a dangerous nut...

They will be at his door first thing Monday morning. I’ve been putting together a collection of emails he’s sent me and the emails Terry forwarded to me. He defiantly could be dangerous especially when he’s backed against the wall. I wouldn’t recommend anyone responding to any of his emails. Just forward them on over.

M

Maggie Cummings

richalisoviejo said:
maggie3fan said:

They will be at his door first thing Monday morning. I’ve been putting together a collection of emails he’s sent me and the emails Terry forwarded to me. He defiantly could be dangerous especially when he’s backed against the wall. I wouldn’t recommend anyone responding to any of his emails. Just forward them on over.

Thanks Rich, I appreciate what you are doing for Terry...

Status
Not open for further replies.