Balistic Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, Va
Hey there guys,

Its getting a bit chillier hear in Richmond... And somebody (livingstone) does not appreciate that its not warm enough outside to be let out.:(
Mind you, we did a pretty good job of building an indoor pen.:)
He was on 30 by 30ft pen outside, and now its probably 18 by 10ft inside. He knows the difference, and is not too happy about it. Plus he is learning to throw his weight around. He's better than an alarm clock, his day cycle starts at 7am, so at 8am he's been charged up under the MVB, and by 8:15 he's rounding third and sliding in to home base. THUD!
And this is what he does repeatedly until somebody shows up with greens, and/or just some attention. Mostly greens.:tort:

Its going to be a long winter in Richmond.(there's no suicide emoticon)
I dont know what Im going to do when he gets bigger? :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading (prey for me);)

Rob.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Good luck! We had three days here in central California were it rained. My Russian and sulcata really did not appreciate it!

WinterDB

5 Year Member
Livingstone said:
Hey there guys,

Its getting a bit chillier hear in Richmond... And somebody (livingstone) does not appreciate that its not warm enough outside to be let out.:(
Mind you, we did a pretty good job of building an indoor pen.:)
He was on 30 by 30ft pen outside, and now its probably 18 by 10ft inside. He knows the difference, and is not too happy about it. Plus he is learning to throw his weight around. He's better than an alarm clock, his day cycle starts at 7am, so at 8am he's been charged up under the MVB, and by 8:15 he's rounding third and sliding in to home base. THUD!
And this is what he does repeatedly until somebody shows up with greens, and/or just some attention. Mostly greens.:tort:

Its going to be a long winter in Richmond.(there's no suicide emoticon)
I dont know what Im going to do when he gets bigger? :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading (prey for me);)

Rob.

Are you talking about Richmond, ca, or Richmond, va?
If so I live in Norfolk and my little one isn't enjoying the cold weather either...

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
good luck this winter and in years to come... thier happiness is why many people re home them when they get bigger,, that,, and driving overs nuts, cost, repairs, heating....

Livingstone

10 Year Member!
Richmond, Va
WinterDB said:
Are you talking about Richmond, ca, or Richmond, va?
If so I live in Norfolk and my little one isn't enjoying the cold weather either...

Richmond, Va.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I just cannot imagine how people do it in the frozen climates... It's supposed to be in the 90s here for the next week and then drop all the way down to the mid 80's. Brrrrrrr...

You and Livingstone have my sympathy and well wishes. :)

drewby07

5 Year Member
I'm in Richmond, VA too! I just have one little one, but I'm sure he misses grazing in the yard...

WinterDB

5 Year Member
drewby07 said:
I'm in Richmond, VA too! I just have one little one, but I'm sure he misses grazing in the yard...

I have a little one as well, mine is getting really anxious being indoors already.
Darn Virginia..

Status
Not open for further replies.