BAZINGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty_the_lemur

5 Year Member
so this is my sulcata bazinga. i was going to name it sheldon but after i researched some names i find that was pretty common so i like sheldon from big bang so bazinga seemed like a fitting name.

Attachments

• bazinga1.jpg
    bazinga1.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 34
  • bazinga3.jpg
    bazinga3.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 23
  • bazinga2.jpg
    bazinga2.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 30

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bradenton, Florida
Hey and welcome to the forum and Sulcata family! Great name for your little guy. in a few years people will say bazinga when they lay eyes on him for the first time anyway!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, marty_the_lemur!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What a cute name! Hi and welcome to the forum. What drew you to getting a sulcata? :tort:

marty_the_lemur

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
What a cute name! Hi and welcome to the forum. What drew you to getting a sulcata? :tort:

well i have always liked turtles and thought the big ones were pretty neat. When I was with my ex gf we would stop in at the pet store and we thought the baby ones were so cute but I never really had the money to get one and all this up and going so I never got one… well she left and I suddenly had more money so I got me one

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. How sweet s/he is. Have you got s/he to eat grasses already? If you click the links below my signature there are a few threads that Tom has made of some care sheets for sulcatas. I recommend reading them. There is lots of useful information in them...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome :) love the name. Girlfriend leaving, does give one more money. That's why I got married, he couldn't leave and have more money then me :p:D kidding. Cute baby.

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to tfo. There is hours and hours of good reading about how to raise a sully.

marty_the_lemur

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Hello and welcome. How sweet s/he is. Have you got s/he to eat grasses already? If you click the links below my signature there are a few threads that Tom has made of some care sheets for sulcatas. I recommend reading them. There is lots of useful information in them...

yes i fed him some grasses i had grown be4 getting it. then i ran out so i got some grassland turtle food she (im hoping for a girl) really enjoys both it seems

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
Welcome! And I LOVE the name!!

marty_the_lemur said:
yes i fed him some grasses i had grown be4 getting it. then i ran out so i got some grassland turtle food she (im hoping for a girl) really enjoys both it seems

She'll be the favorite woman in your life!

Ocean

5 Year Member
marty_the_lemur said:
so this is my sulcata bazinga. i was going to name it sheldon but after i researched some names i find that was pretty common so i like sheldon from big bang so bazinga seemed like a fitting name.

Sooo cute! :D

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Very cute and welcome!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Wow! At first glance, I thought you had an Ivory there. I guess it was just the camera, huh. In any case, she's beautiful. I'm so glad you found this forum before she grew too big with potential problems (pyramiding, etc.) Care sheets for sulcatas can be found on this site. Read them to avoid the mistakes in their care. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.