Bearded Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

B K

5 Year Member
Hay All
We breed Bearded Dragons. Sometimes we have Dragons that we hold back or keep hoping for a certain color or sex and it doesn’t work out so we give them away. All of our friends have one that want one now so I will be offering them to any of you who might want one you just have to pay shipping or if your close pick it up. So just let me know if you would like one it will be a month or Two before we have any. I do have a rescue smaller male he is still in quarantine .
This is only for members of this Forum.:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I agree! Extremely generous offer!

I would be interested in a female if you end up with one needing a home. I am not particular about color. My male is SOME sort of morph, lol, but I have no idea what ;)

B K

5 Year Member
I am very fortunate to have a great job and the ability to give back. My wife stays home and her new job now that the kids are gone is our animals. Kyryah the first female is yours.Do you go to the Michigan show?:D

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan

Do you mean the Taylor show? I have always wanted to, but it is like a 5 hour drive, so I haven't yet. That and I almost always have to work weekends, very little leeway on that :)

B K

5 Year Member
You must be in uper Michigan.I will let you know when we have a female and we can work out the details.If it has to be shiped i will help out with the cost.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Northern lower peninsula. Right in the )(*^$@#Q(*^) snow belt, lol!!!

I have no problem paying shipping ;)

B K

5 Year Member
Sorry I missed you Marty we overnight with UPS and it runs around 60$ but that was for 40 dragons it might be less for 1 I will ask my wife when she gets home.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
I would be interested if I can get my husband to agree. Can they be shipped with the weather being cold? I live in Illinois.

B K

5 Year Member
No not when it’s really cold .But by the time we have some ready to ship it will be nicer out. We do have the rescue male that will be ready in a month

kimby37

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
We would like one. We have been looking but haven't felt it right yet(and we don't want to get one from the pet store). We had Mylo our Hermanns shipped to us from Florida overnight fed-ex it was $40 not sure if it would be the same could you please let us know if/when you do have any available?
Thank you,
Kim:)

Status
Not open for further replies.