Best Scale To Weight Boxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkofdestiny

5 Year Member
Another question my cousins husband wanted me to ask he just called me with this question otherwise i would have had it on the other thread.
He always asks me questions expecting i know the answers lol he doesn't like computers so the only resources he has is library books that have only general care guides.

Thank goodness I have you guys to help answer these questions:
He wants to way the juveniles that i have the other thread about but he only has a bathroom scale that is his wife's/my cousin and they don't register on that scale, so he wants to know what's the best scale to get to weigh boxies that are 2.5 inches and bigger for accurate weights, and what's the cheapest place to buy it from

His wife is more a spider person so she relies on me to help with his turtle/tortoise care questions......they met at a convention and fell in love
at first sight lol if love was that easy to find for everyone aye :)

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
I would check amazon and ebay. You want a scale up to at least 600g. accurate to about one or two grams.

abclements

5 Year Member
I bought a jewelry scale that goes up to 1500 grams or something like that for 10 bucks on Amazon. Obviously it's pretty accurate

Sent from my LG-P769 using TortForum mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.